Connections for NAD M51 DAC

I plan on purchasing a M51. I wish to use a audiophillieo2 on the COAxial input. I also have a Arcam DV137 which I use as a transport. I don't like using the toslink input. I could connect it via HDMI. The M51 also has an AES/EBM connection. The DV137 does not. Is the AES/EBM a balanced SPDIF input? Is it 75ohm? Are there adapters or cables that will convert the AES/EBM input to a single ended COAX input such that I might connect the DV137 via this route? Would that be better than the HDMI route? Thanks in advance for your help.
mesch
Thanks Odd, After posting I did some research online and came to the same conclusion. Should have done research prior to posting. Would use AES only if I had a device that used that output.
The HDMI input works great with my Oppo BDP-83, allowing me to output SACD and DVDA thru the M51. I also output my Bryston BDP-1 using the balanced cable, and finally use the USB input from my computer.

Best sound? Hi rez files from the BDP-1 and SACD and DVDA from the Oppo.
I just played some FLAC files in 24/96 on a hard drive through my BluRay player's HDMI port and it sounded incredible.....Time to buy some HD Tracks.......
I have been using a lighting to HDMi connection with my iPad (streaming Tidal CD quality). I like it but I would like to try the other connections since the optical from my Apple TV sounds terrific with apple content and Netflix. Does anyone have experience with this? Is there a way to go to the AES/EBU connector, and if not, what devices output that way in digital (is it any digital device that has XLR 'digital' output)?