Modded SACD player: SACD or Redbook sound best?"

I have a modded SACD player (Sony 9000ES at Vacuum State Level 6 mod) and I only own redbook CD's. Before I run out and buy a bunch of SACD's (they are somewhat hard to find, and not cheap) what can you tell me about the sound quality? I understand that the difference between the two is rather large on an unmodded player: what about a player with a high level of mods such as this one? Do CD's and SACD's seem about equal on a machine such as this?

Any good source of affordable SACDs in the US? I see Ebay has a lot listed, and it seems that SACD's are pretty limited to quality recordings, which is fine with me.
dawgcatching
I had a listen to a Sony 9000ES level 6 mod with Uber Clock with high end Thiel speakers and Ayre amps etc and compared the Bowie Ziggy Stardust SACD ,EMI remaster and the new SHM copy.The SACD was best and SHM very close with the EMI remaster was NOISE with no separation to the instruments. On my own setup I didnt think the EMI was so bad so it takes a HIGH END setup to show up the poor quality.We also demoed many different SACDs and the different sound staging for different music showed what this Sony mod player can produce.I was very impressed..Eamonn
Until recently, I had become convinced that redbook on the best units was more dynamic than sacd but that sacds had a better soundstage. But the Exemplar moded Oppo has changed that. Sacd is clearly better IMHO. But I would also argue that redbook off a harddrive is better than off an optical drive, and you cannot put sacds on a harddrive.
I will leave the difference between SACD/REDBOOK to ones own preference. I still think that SACD remains a 1-bit System, I still hear limited dynamics compared to the best Redbook. SACD still has a larger soundstage and better imaging as well as depth. Quality of SACD Disks seems to be just as varied as CD, Redbook or otherwise.
Multi-channel SACD/DVD-Audio is a whole different animal. They have a much larger soundstage, way better imaging and depth. They also have way better dynamics, or is it the impression of better dynamics. Haven't heard a Multi-channel Disk on a real high quality Multi-speaker system. I have been too busy enjoying Multi-channel Down
Mixes to 2-channels via a Pioneer Universal Player. This seems to be miles ahead of any 2-channel optical Disk that I have ever heard!
Will all of this stuff disappear in the wave of Downloading? That would be one hell of a loss!