How many great CDs do you have?

Most here are trying to maximize the performance of thier gear. How many CDs do you have in your collection do you consider reference quality? What percentage does that constitute?
ff116
Taking up tpsonic's point as to labels likely to produce reference quality recordings, that is a good way to go about finding top rtecordings.
My favourite at the moment, would be the german label Stockfisch. If I had to think of one CD, it would be SaraK's Waterfalls, on that label. I can't think of a better sounding CD in my collection.
Other top labels would include, Reference Recordings, DNM, FIM, Linn and Sheffield Labs. This is'nt complete, I am sure MofI is great too, but they are too expensive.
One gripe, is why do so many Top labels produce rubbish music. Naim comes to mind, with the exception of Forcione. Most XRCD's seem to be of forgettable Japanese jazz singers too.
"One gripe, is why do so many Top labels produce rubbish music"

Pretty easy. Marketing and economics. TOp artist cost money. These labels target audiophiles that buy a recording for the same reason they buy equipment...because it sounds good and is marketed to audiophiles.

There are many CDs on more common labels by artists who care about sound quality. Most care more about sales and profit though so the sound quality is a secondary consideration.