Most enjoyable speaker you heard under $800??

What is the most enjoyable and satisfying speaker UP TO $700.00, you either listened to or owned.

Consider musicality as an important factor in your comments that is, the sound really held your attention, and also amazed you. Thanks, Jimbo
sunnyjim
I've had 4prs of Maggies, to me 30" is minimum in most rooms.
Best place is middle of room,x marks the spot marker ,put back against wall when not in use.
If you need to operate close to the back wall, consider a used pair of Totem Arros.
Wait for the Elac Debut series speaker from Andrew Jones to come out in September. Probably the best price/performance speaker you'll ever hear. I heard it last weekend at the Newport show and it was amazing. Incredibly detailed while being very musical and satisfying. The bass response was off the charts and this was just the smaller bookshelf. The tower version will go for around $500 I believe.
Pioneer SP-fs52. Paid $220 brand new. These are the Andrew Jones designed little floorstanders. Look pretty average, sound unbelievable for the money. Using them in my kitchen system with some good quality components. Nice punchy bass. I plan to upgrade the tweeter down the track as the treble is the weak point. Sound better than some much more expensive speakers.