Holy Cow. My Vandersteen Treo's sound like new..

speakers. I love the Treo's. I want the Quatro CT's. I just plugged in my Ayre AX-5 Twenty (the dealer burned it in for me) and HOLY COW.....I've never heard an integrated do what this amp can do. It woke up the Treo's and they really didn't need to be awaken. The bass is SOLID....Tuneful...you can hear each and ever note just as solid and in space as any other part of the spectrum. The soundstage and imaging is huge on the cuts that are produced that way and small and intimate on those that are supposed to be. I loved the AX5 before it was sent back to upgrade to the Twenty, but THIS IS SICK.... It's a totallly new amp. I will share more as I get the time, but I'm in shock as to what my system now looks like. Thanks Johnny Rutan at Audio Connection for forcing me to audition the Vandersteens even though I didn't want to. I'm willing to sell my Treo's now as I want the Quatro's....This is like crack......;)
ctsooner
Great stuff, always puts a smile on my face when someone discovers the magic of Vandersteen. They get it!
Those that appreciate their finesse and sheer musicality seldom turn back.
As you say it is like crack.
Be careful there goes the bank balance, next you will be lusting after the 7's

Enjoy and congratulations, you are now part of the Vandersteen Club. They Work great with Ayre.
Thanks Oros. I have always lusted after the 7's, lol. I will never be able to get those, but the Quatro's are a true entry into what the powered subs can do for any room.
I also succumbed to John's hypnosis and am enjoying my Vandersteen/Ayre combo.