Brass screws make a real difference on Dunlavy s ?

As some of you know, I have just about every model speaker John Dunlavy ever designed. I've tried a few tweaks, but never replacing the standard driver attachment screws with brass ones. I've read some posts that it really does make a difference, but before I make a run to the hardware store, I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter. Thanks in advance!
brauser
From what I recall about this subject from a few years ago is that brass doesn't resonate as much as steel. Hence their popularity as footers and speaker points and such.
The good news about brass screws is that they are still dirt cheap by audiophile tweak standards. Also they won't rust, though they will tarnish. SO I always tend to prefer them no matter the application. One can go to Home Depot and gorge on them for next to nothing. Nothing to loose really no matter what the sonic effects may or may not be. Just get the right size and thread pattern of course and do not over tighten.
If you have a rust problem in your audio room, you have way more important things to worry about than buying brass screws... like putting a roof on it. Rust is a non-issue in this application and is no reason to replace steel hardware with brass, unless you live on a boat.
Rust is ugly and makes a mess. Otherwise I like it just fine. Not on my speakers though please.

I've never had a rust problem Even with my outdoor patio speakers whose wood finish is practically gone after many years but still sound great.

Not worth losing any sleep over. 😽