Brass screws make a real difference on Dunlavy s ?

As some of you know, I have just about every model speaker John Dunlavy ever designed. I've tried a few tweaks, but never replacing the standard driver attachment screws with brass ones. I've read some posts that it really does make a difference, but before I make a run to the hardware store, I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter. Thanks in advance!
brauser
Brasier, I owned Duntech Princess speakers for 19 years, though I no longer have them. The Duntech models do have inserts/machine screws, no idea about DAL models.

Like Rcprince, I found it was beneficial to tighten screws and checked them about once a year. When I did that it was usually the woofers where it made a difference. Never using a torque wrench (!) I simply tightened each one snugly by hand, without trying to bare down a hard as I might.

I do remember reading a recommendation for brass screws but never tried them. Since I kept them 19 years it should be obvious I was pretty happy with their stock performance.
Well, I took your advice and decided to tighten the screws on the SC-V(s)and everything in the HT room ranging from the SC-IV(s) to the SC-I center channel. Some of the screws were very snug to begin with while others took a couple of rotations to tighten to a solid point. Putting on some high rez very familiar music showed the effort to be worthwhile. Not talking about an earth shattering difference, but observable.

Many thanks!!
Interesting. Just remember, the next step after nice and tight is really loose.
Many of you report a difference after tightening the screws on the drivers ("it helps", "it was beneficial", "worthwhile") and I remember reading of this before. No one in the thread describes what changes occurred to the sound of the speakers after tightening the screws. Bass more extended?, resolution improved, clarity improved?, more coherent?
Martin Colloms' article on, "PRAT" gives some good descriptions of how and why tightening speaker system screws can affect your reproduction. Especially page 5: ( http://www.stereophile.com/content/pace-rhythm-dynamics-page-5 )