Brass screws make a real difference on Dunlavy s ?

As some of you know, I have just about every model speaker John Dunlavy ever designed. I've tried a few tweaks, but never replacing the standard driver attachment screws with brass ones. I've read some posts that it really does make a difference, but before I make a run to the hardware store, I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter. Thanks in advance!
brauser
Dunlavy speakers have no threaded inserts. Dunlavy speakers do sound better with brass machine screws on all the drivers as well as the tweeter mounting face plate. Replacing the steel mounting hardware with brass on the crossover back plate ..improvement there can also be heard.

Brass is the metal of music. Brass will also interfere less with the flux field whether that field is stationary or moving. The use of brass fasteners are beneficial on most every type of application in audio electronics. Tom
Peter, I learned it from above source, Louis at Omega Sound who is as honest a person as there is in audio.
It worked very well on my Omega 3XRS .
Also improved a bit my Rega RS-3, Gallo CL-3 and Totem Model 1 Sigs.
After 45 yrs in audio I'm not much for tweaks , brass screws
are only one I found helpful in a long time.
Upon reflection I did not try them on my Totems, some other one my elderly brain can't recall.
Interesting.

Would seem to be a fairly insignificant difference, but if honest people who have heard hear a difference, then so be it.

Plus brass screws usually look nicer for sure, so that can't hurt.

One other thought. It usually always helps to make sure screws of any kind are tightened securely. that could be part of the change that one would ahve to factor in that could account for at least some portion of the difference if things were not as tight/secure as they should be to start.

My big OHM F5 drivers attach to teh base via wingnuts (not brass). These work loose over time and are easy to tighten. Things always sound better after a good tightening, even with no brass in the picture.
Brasier, I owned Duntech Princess speakers for 19 years, though I no longer have them. The Duntech models do have inserts/machine screws, no idea about DAL models.

Like Rcprince, I found it was beneficial to tighten screws and checked them about once a year. When I did that it was usually the woofers where it made a difference. Never using a torque wrench (!) I simply tightened each one snugly by hand, without trying to bare down a hard as I might.

I do remember reading a recommendation for brass screws but never tried them. Since I kept them 19 years it should be obvious I was pretty happy with their stock performance.