Tannoy Arundel

Hi all,
I just bought Tannoy Arundel loudspeakers.It use 15"dual-concentric 15" drive .How do I place them to right postion? They need toe-in?
jamesma
Everybody, I deeply appreciate all of your insights!
When I toe-in speakers to aim to listening postiopn,the sound is very bright and soundstage becomes smaller.
I'm glad that you found my post useful! Here's another tip: Stands are recommend for more than 1 reason and are pretty much the way to go but also try them on the floor and lean them back to where they are more or less the same degree off vertical axis to the " listening position" as they are off of the horizontal axis to the listening position. Bass response will be better but may not be as flat. It's never going to be flat anyway and a more correct way to say it is that it may be "boomy" and/or "muddy" the much cherished midrange. The speakers will acoustically couple better with the room though. This position with speaker and room correction added will be about as good as it gets in a normal to small sized room but this is just my opinion and other factors can and will make a difference too.

Cheers!
Mrpresident,thanks for your opinions.
Tannoy is good speakers and need you to adjust carefully.