Speakers with closest sound of Tannoy KensingtonGR

Dear all,
Just went to a local dealer and heard Tannoy Kensington GR driven by the Airtight amp with EL 34 tube (forgot the name).
I was impressed by the sound but my room can't accommodate its size.

Anybody can advice more compact floor stander speakers with similar sonic signature of Tannoy Kensington GR?

Thanks in advance for any advice
gondo101
Have you looked at Churchills or Kensingtons? I couldn't afford the new Prestige line of speakers, so I bought some old HPD drivers, and built my own.

The 150 liter 16" x 20" X 48" bass reflex speakers do a great job in my 16' X 34' w/cathedral ceiling listening room.

You should be able to find something appropriate to your listening needs.

Best of luck, regards,
Dan
Thanks for the advice.
Checked the specs of all speakers mentioned, still found them too big :(

Wondering if any other speakers (even different brand) that has 7 inch diameter of driver cone or less, but same sonic signature.

Sorry forgot to mention my room size, it is only about 12' x 14' and height about 10'

Thanks again
Check out Vandersteen Quatro carbon
They are a full range speaker that offer the technology that will allow them to work in your room.
Vandersteen
Dealer 25 years
Gondo,

My room size is about 10' x 11' and crazy 20' ceiling. The room treatments killed the echo. Check my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZs1ASzQ-aQ The Tannoy Kensington GR fits perfectly with out any problem. Hope this helps.
The Kensington would work in your room no problem. They don't have rear ports so they don't overwhelm rooms as much as others their size. Nothing else really sounds like a Tannoy IMHO. Maybe harbeth but they are not point source. The fact that they are point source makes the drivers integrate well and allows you to listen near field.