broken psb t6 dilemma

I completely damage one of my psb image t6 speaker, I have not been able to replace it since they don't make them anymore. I was thinking about just getting on of the new imagine x2t speaker (to replace the broken one). Has anyone heard the old t6 and the new x2t and can you tell me if this is a good or bad idea? Am just concern about how acoustically match they would be.

thanks
fpica14868
I hate to burst a bubble, but there is almost no way 2 different speakers, even from the same mfgr., are going to match satisfactorily. You need 2 of the same. Time to scour the used sites or buy two new matching speakers...
I'm pretty sure that PSB is an API company. If you haven't already, you should call them. Even if PSB doesn't stock parts for your speakers, they were probably bought from API, and there's a chance they still be available.
How did you break it? If you tore a mid or woofer cone, you may be able to get it fixed. I would consult Millersound Bill can tell you if he can fix it or not. Otherwise I agre with RLwainwright you will need to get a pair of speakers, even if you found one it might not have been through everything the other has.
I agree, but I contacted psb already. If guys know any other sources for finding used ones let me know.