Thiel CS5 modifications

I have seen many up-grade and modifications of various hi-fi gear and speakers, but look here!
One of the most complex crossover ever made is extracted from this huge loudspeaker model to arrange a five ways multiwiring crossover panel from the original single one! Not an easy task for sure. I bet this has been done to reduce and divide the tremendous power needed by the CS5 in the original configuration. It's the second link in the landing page:
http://dissanayake.webnode.it/links-/
128x128cheviot
I would like to re-focus on the matter of the thread, being the other issue either an internal affair or, as all of you have intended, a very little thing.
Last Sunday, after all the chattering this thread produced, I was finally invited to listen to these loudspeakers.
Needless to say I was very curious, because in 1994 I already had the chance to listen to the CS5 without modifications. Take these only as a preliminary impressions.
Seeing this big loudspeaker move slightly when touched on its heavy air base is something that commands respect only for the efforts employed.
Since the first notes the sound seems free from any constriction and the acoustic image floats between and around the loudspeakers. Ummh fantastic! I thought, this is a good sign that all the micro details of phase and time are correctly preserved also after the mods.
The bass frequencies are clearly audible and very well integrated and coherent with the rest of the spectrum as I remembered since the first audition of '94, no change in this respect. And I can assure that the CS5 can really reproduce the first octave of bass.
The thing that my memory reports as a positive changement this time is a lack of excessive darkness (not weight) that the original CS5 had in the mid-bass region. Maybe I remember this particular because that system ('94) was amplified using a solid state that had a big dose of feedback in its circuit, that could only worsen any slight tendence of the speakers.
No here there's air and bloom in some recordings with a well centered voice between the loudspeakers with the orchestra around and back to the singer, reproducing the room ambience of the recording: very convincing!
Another point is clear, Stef23 has a huge musical collection in CDs and LPs that covers the walls of the listening room: he is indeed an experienced audiophile and has ordered the mods knowing what he was doing and the stack where to arrive.
This listening session has been very convincing and raised in me the desire of listen to some more!
Cheviot,

I bet you do want to refocus on the matter of the thread. Just yesterday you accused me of insulting you and said it was uncalled for because you did nothing to warrant it. Well, I proved again with your own words that you do nothing but lie. You also said that my posts were not safe to read and had to be edited. What happened? You backed down on all that pretty easily. All the sudden you just want to move on. The real reason you want to drop all this is because I saved a copy of the discussion and you can't edit it anymore. I'll make a deal with you. Admit you lied and well just leave the issue at that. Otherwise, you're not getting rid of me. Let AG shut my account off, I really don't care.

So now you tell us that you actually went and listened to the speakers. I don't believe you. Yes, you can get one of the other idiot posters, that are probably you, to confirm your story so don't waste your time. Don't believe it. You didn't mention this yesterday in any of your posts. I guess you just need a different story to deflect getting caught in you lies. Go make up something else that's more believable.
03-24-15: Zd542
...SHUT MY ACCOUNT OFF. I REALLY DON'T CARE...

Ah! These are really wise words! Hopefully we wait!
"03-25-15: Fisick

03-24-15: Zd542
...SHUT MY ACCOUNT OFF. I REALLY DON'T CARE...

Ah! These are really wise words! Hopefully we wait!"

You think they'll really do it? I'm not so sure they will. I've made some fairly controversial comments in the past and if they were going to do something about me, they probably would have. But you never know. This may be my last post ever.

I'm only guessing, but I think the moderators like me. If you read some of my other posts, I give some pretty good advice to people and make some really funny comments. And if I'm wrong on something, I always apologize. But you never know, they could hate me. We'll just have to wait and see.
03-24-15: Maybay
Wow! 
How you did it?
Stef23 must be a real Music lover!
Maybay  

After the listening, I have to say that he is indeed a true music lover and an experienced audiophile.
I did this only to let everybody know that there are no boundaries to the real passion.