Headphones for Hearing Aids

Hi, I wear behind the ear hearing devices and have been having challenges with my Senns 650s. I enjoy the sound, as well as the senns 600s. My problem is that they clamp so tight I'm getting a high amount of feedback and the aids themselves constantly adjusting to accommodate the sounds. How are you in similar circumstances dealing with similar issues? I had read in another thread about akg h701/2 that don't clamp against the ear seem to work well. Would like to continue with the Senns and looking for possible solutions, or alternative phones with a somewhat similar sound signature, $400 max. Also do on the ear phones have the same issues?Changing the hearing devices are not a possibility. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave
italian
Most hearing aids have the option of using different programs for different listening situations. You typically access the programs using a button on the hearing aids or with a remote. If yours have this option, ask your audiologist to setup a program optimized for headphone listening.

You can even take your headphones to the appointment so the program can be customized for them. It should be possible to eliminate feedback when wearing your headphones without requiring you to take out the hearing aids.
I want to thank you all for your insights and thoughts. A lot of good info especially for those who may be considering hearing aids. When I got fitted for the aids it was a thrill just to hear, music was an after thought. Teflon was discussing programming as well as Buconero, my horns do this automatically and I think that is a part of the problem. They cannot lock in to the music format with the headphones in place. Click click click. So next time round I'll be much more informed. Stringreen made a comment about the sound through hearing aids, got me thinking about what I am actually hearing. So I'll take several of your suggestions and try diff headphones, and look into an equalizer. One other thing that I realized is that so many folks are wearing horns. Again I appreciate the conversation,I've re-read this string several times this weekend with great interest. Dave
The automatic adjustments of most hearing aids can be disabled in a program designed specifically for listening to music. It could make a big difference. In any case, I wish you luck.