Headphones for Hearing Aids

Hi, I wear behind the ear hearing devices and have been having challenges with my Senns 650s. I enjoy the sound, as well as the senns 600s. My problem is that they clamp so tight I'm getting a high amount of feedback and the aids themselves constantly adjusting to accommodate the sounds. How are you in similar circumstances dealing with similar issues? I had read in another thread about akg h701/2 that don't clamp against the ear seem to work well. Would like to continue with the Senns and looking for possible solutions, or alternative phones with a somewhat similar sound signature, $400 max. Also do on the ear phones have the same issues?Changing the hearing devices are not a possibility. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave
italian
italian....Here's something you and others might be interested in. I use mine for TV, Spotify, Pandora, etc. It works all over the house.

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/sennheiser-momentum-wireless
I'm using the Behringer DEQ2496, a truly incredible piece of equipment that many here on Audiogon recognise as one of our best choices.
Try the Bose line of over the ear headphones. I've read that they work well for people who wear hearing aids while listening. They're available to demo at Target and Best Buy. I have a set of the AE series and they have a good balanced sound. They may be just what you're looking for. They're very comfortable too!
Good Luck Joe
First, two facts about me: I've worn hearing aids for sixty years; I have been into audio for sixty years. Now, what to do. Find a good, patient audiologist, one who works with musicians. I stress patience. Choice of type of aid will make all the difference. Go with two, one in each ear. I have tried both in the ear, and over the ear. Currently, for me, the in the ear works best and that includes when using headphones. Get 'full shell' molds. Aids must be digital, so that one of the 'programs' is a music one, tailored to your loss in each ear. That should take care of the 'balance' issue. Get aids that use Mead Killion technology, like the DigitK circuit. More information on the is available at the 'General Hearing' web site. Killion does work for the ER buds units. Remember, programmed hearing aids for in-effect EQ units. Go for units that have 16 or more channels, 20 is better. Questions welcomed.
You might audition the Bose Around The Ear series headphones. I've read reviews of people who use them with hearing aids with good results. I have a pair of the AE series and they have a good balanced sound and are very comfortable. You can audition them at Target or Best Buy Good Luck! Joe