Kendrick Sound JBL 4350 for music Bar

We're looking for JBL 4350 series for small 60-70 square meters music bar to use them as main PA. Main source is analog (vinyl), mostly 60s, 70s (Jazz, Funk, Soul, Latin ...) Since Kendrick Sound ship woldwide i'm looking forward for a pair of 4350 or bit smaller 4345/4346 for investor. I guess in Japan it would be normal to use such PA in the bar, but we're not in Japan.

need some help from experienced users:

- Anyone ever heard of 4350 series as music bar PA ?
- What would be a great moderate priced amp (tube or set) for 4350 ?
- And what is the optimal room size for 4350 ?
128x128chakster
Thanks Peter!
This is now it looks with those monitors in new Jazz Cafe in Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b2XYZ-YQEM
Very cool looking place! Can easily make you something similar, even design the whole system if interested.

Good Listening

Peter
I know these speakers and most 43xx very well, by PA system do you mean a music system or an actual PA to make announcements?
david
Dave i mean main speakers to play music (vintage vinyl) in the bar everyday and on special occasion to party LOUD on weekends, also to be able to use the speakers for small live acts (jazz trio ets). Kendrick Sound told me the room must be from 20 square meters and 60-70 square meters must be fine. We're looking for big classic hi-end speakers, not just a modern pro PA which can be purchased much cheaper.
Chakster, given quality sources the 4350 is capable of exceptional playback quality at both high and low levels 2nd to none but it's not suited for sound reinforcement purposes. You need a different system for your live venues.
david