Best speaker for songs like Heart - Alone

Hello!
I have tried to get help with finding speakers (and amp) recently on this forum, but with no luck. I try again with an other topic.

What speaker (and amp) plays Heart - Alone in the best way? ALL high-end speakers I have heard plays this song very bad. It's way too bright and hard, specially in the chorus, and it's lacks of bass so it sounds thin.

I want the song to be soft and relaxed in treble, and there should be good bass in the song.

If I play this song on a cheap boomblaster on my car stereo it sounds really good, but on a $10.000 stereo system it always sounds very bad.

It's frustrating, because I want to buy a good system (cheap speakers can't play very deep bass and are not always so punchy in the bass), but I can't find anything that works.

I don't want vintage equipment. It must be possible to buy it new. EQ is of course an opportunity, but anywat I want suggestions for speakers and amp that plays this 80's hard rock music in a good way.

Thanks
rockpanther
02-22-15: Rockpanther
Thanks for some suggestions folks! I have not got many specific recommendations of speakers and amp. So I hope for more suggestions what to check out!
It's more important for me to compromise, it's not so important that fantastic recordings sounds fantastic. A fantastic recording can sound "great" in my ears as long as bad recordings sounds "good".
Is it so difficult to find a system that plays (fexample) this song in a good way?
Rockpanther, perhaps you glossed over my post dated 02-20-15 where I recommended Green Mountain Audio Eos & Rio stand-mount speakers. This manuf also has a floor-stander - Calypso HD.
Green Mountain Audio speakers are time-coherent speakers & they will severely reduce the phase distortion you are hearing from your current speakers. These speakers will exactly what you wrote - make bad recordings sound "good" & make a fantastic recording sound "great". Here is a link to their website:
http://greenmountainaudio.com/rio/

What a "coincidence" that Doug Schroeder, Jafant, B_limo have also suggested other time-coherent speakers - Vandersteen & Thiel!!! Again, they are also recommending minimal phase distortion speakers. IMO, it's the only way to go (time-coherent speakers, i.e.).
OHM 100, 1000 or 2000 with 80w/ch + of good amplification (I recommend Class D) would do the trick in most rooms.
Rock Panther : I had a great audition today playing Rock/Hard Rock music on a pair of Audio Note AN-J / LX speakers with an Synthesis Roma 753AC EL34 50 watt push/pull amp today and it sounded fantastic!!!
I like the same type of sound you like. Hope this helps!