Best speaker for songs like Heart - Alone

Hello!
I have tried to get help with finding speakers (and amp) recently on this forum, but with no luck. I try again with an other topic.

What speaker (and amp) plays Heart - Alone in the best way? ALL high-end speakers I have heard plays this song very bad. It's way too bright and hard, specially in the chorus, and it's lacks of bass so it sounds thin.

I want the song to be soft and relaxed in treble, and there should be good bass in the song.

If I play this song on a cheap boomblaster on my car stereo it sounds really good, but on a $10.000 stereo system it always sounds very bad.

It's frustrating, because I want to buy a good system (cheap speakers can't play very deep bass and are not always so punchy in the bass), but I can't find anything that works.

I don't want vintage equipment. It must be possible to buy it new. EQ is of course an opportunity, but anywat I want suggestions for speakers and amp that plays this 80's hard rock music in a good way.

Thanks
rockpanther
Yet another victim of (speaker) phase distortion & the lack of time-coherency in his speakers!!! ;-) (the electronics is certainly not above blame here but w/o knowing what electronics was used with which speaker, it's hard to say anything more).
Definitely another customer for time-coherent speakers like the still-in-production Green Mountain Audio Rio & Eos.
And, perhaps, yet another customer for DEQX???
Yes you need speakers that can "pressurize" the room in the bass and the corresponding amp to dive them to their max effortlessly. The specific setup needed and associated cost will depend largely on room size assuming nothing too out of the ordinary about the room.
I just listened to that song, both the original and the digitally remastered. It is a tad bright and definately lacks bass and "punch". It sounded fine at moderate to low listening levels. My advice is to get a subwoofer or eq; some way to adjust the bass would help you out. I wouldn't ever use just one song to assess a stereo and like others have said, in order to build a stereo to make that one song sound good, you'll be comprimising the sound on most other songs.