Sistrum SP101 Platforms - under floor standers

.......your thoughts and sonic impression only to those who have purchased and still own these highly regarded platforms under their speakers. What did they do to the sound and were they worth it ? Thank you in advance....
garebear
Garebear,
I have nothing to add to the praise that everyone has heaped upon the Sistrum SP101 platforms. They are a groundbreaking, science based product that delivers more than it promises. I would NEVER again use a pair of floorstanding speakers without one of their platforms.
Without them, you have not heard the capabilities of your speakers, plain and simple.
Thank you Agear - and needed to duck for awhile from the craziness of some people on this site. My goodness....I ended up buying the SP 101's and took me a few times to get my speakers '' properly '' situated on the stands. They do make a considerable difference. However, I am in the process of determining if I like the sonic changes they make and if I will stay with the stands, because as you know some changes are not fully realized until down the road. You have to live with them for awhile. Robert was great at Sistrum all through the purchase process and was very helpful. I will write back soon after I have had a chance for things to '' settle in ''. But right now .....yes I like what they have done to my Avalon's