Dynaudio Evidence Platinum or Consequence UE

I own the latest Dynaudio Evidence Platinum, and am considering trading them in for a pair of Consequence UE. Is this a bad move? I want to know thoughts from people who have heard both. Don't worry about what amps I have, or what the size of my room is. I can accommodate either speaker. I already know the obvious which is the Consequence UE plays deeper. I owned the original Consequence almost 15yrs ago and have owned almost all of Dynaudios top speakers of the past. The Evidence Platinum is a great speaker, but on paper seems inferior to the Consequence UE, and even the Evidence Masters. There isnt much hype on the Consequence UE.
souljasmooth
One thing about the Consequence - they need lots of power to really come alive. I had a Krell FPB600 and it wasn't enough (!). I think this is the case with the UE also.
Xit16-Do the Consequence UE do anything better than the Evidence in the midrange? I was a huge fan of their dome midrange driver in the original Consequence and the Confidence 5. How are the dual Esotar tweeter vs 1 Esotar tweeter and 1 Esotar super tweeter? The Evidence has plenty of bass for me, so I am not concerned about the bottom end.

O holter- I use to own the Consequence a long time ago. I am not concerned about getting enough power to them.
Xti16-Have you heard the Evidence Masters? What do you think about them compared to the Evidence Platinums?
Souljasmooth - No never heard the Masters or Temptations. As far as the mid range in the Consequence UE to me it is more forward sounding which is not my cup of tea. Again to me I'd prefer a piano note over a voice or an acoustical guitar with the Consequence UE but prefer vocals and acoustical guitar with the Platinum's. As far as the highs Evdience Platinum's are more forgiving. I can't say this enough These Are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS. Just like I'm not a fan of the S25's there were thousands sold and very few are for sale. Some folks love them.