Canare 4S11"G" now available!

I’ve been a HUGE cheerleader of the Canare 4S11 speaker cable for years now.

I have wanted try the "G" version (Oxygen Free Copper) for quite awhile now, but the minimum order was 328 feet, so I never got to try it. It is now available by the foot.

https://www.performanceaudio.com/products/canare-4s11g-ofc-oxygen-free-copper-star-quad-speaker-cable-14awg-grey-by-the-foot-1

The guys at Canare claim it’s 4S11 "kicked up a notch"! Man I love that cable.

I’m going to buy enough for my shotgun setup that I use and see how they compare.

Stay tuned...

128x128mofimadness

@mofimadness 

If it is used as you describe, can all four conductors be connected to one banana plug?

@roxy54...yes, but it has to accommodate an almost 8 gauge wire.

After massive research years ago, I found WBT and Furez.  The WBT's are expensive, but the Furez are really nice and decent priced.  I think ViaBlue also has some connectors that will work.

I know we've had other threads about this cable and IIRC, one of threads had a couple of other choices for large gauge connectors.

Interesting I have used the 4S11 in the past and have found it to be a great value and will not take away or add any color to a system, great neutral speaker cable and cheap. 

I use 4S11 as well and it’s an excellent value. Doesn’t do much wrong. Yes it is not as good at resolving inner details as some of the more expensive cables I’ve tried but for the money, probably impossible to beat. I might try the OFC version when I work up a craving and time to build it. Thanks for the heads up OP!