Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Paranoia is your only virtue. Oozy posted my system so how about a CC number so my bride and I can have dinner on you 😂

So based on a phrase, having a nephew and a woman I have been married to for 30 years, I am this jerry. 

So you have said so it must be, here on the isle of misfit toys and I am the abominable snow man.

We’ll I guess people have been exiled on even thinner evidence here.

Ciao

Wow, jerry's playing a new angle here. I would say l let's pretend it's not him and see how far it goes but his wordsmith is the same as always, giving himself away. 

You know, jerry, there's no need or urge to banish or exile you if you'd just behave. Pretend can be fun. 

All the best,
Nonoise

I have to ask did you like in England? Were you the inspiration for the song paranoid? 

Isn't your "bride" pissed at you by now spending all your time on the phone instead of talking to her at dinner? Kind of like the time when you were off on a fishing vacation with your "new bride" somewhere in the Caribbean yet spent all your time posting here?

All the best,
Nonoise

Closest I have been to the Caribbean is being here in Lafayette, LA. Our table will not be ready for another 45 minuets, I do not eat at 4:00pm like some here, so you beat the rush at Cracker Barrell. Also 'New Bride"  Audiogon was not around in 1993, at least I do not think so.  Just leave me alone you are the worst.Â