Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

@nonoise  Thanks for explaining this for these newer members.  I wrote virtually the same explanation and then thought what's the use and deleted it.

Toss in accusations of certain members (including myself) of plotting to have his medical certification revoked 

To be clear, he was apparently certified to be an X-ray technician.  I was also one of those accused of being part of this plot.

Very sophomoric, and rather boring. I am going to leave you to your devices as I do not want to join the Lost Tribe. It is clear who thinks they wield the power around here. Archives are so telling. 

I would love to read your deleted posts too!

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

@nonoise

The above post by whoever this person thinks he is and what he thinks he knows is what I expected and why I deleted my original discussion before posting it.  There seems to be a proliferation of these hit and run posters particularly regarding discussions pertaining to MC.

I wish him well. I'm just glad his acerbic and self-aggrendizing posts are gone. 

his knowledge is pretty deep and somewhat wide but his approach to every problem was narrow (minded)

the way he conveyed his advice was incredibly irritating and exhausting.