I am just very happy with my system.

Just very happy and I'm just listening to old collection with a mix of discovering new ones. 

I think it's time to start saving money for some kef blade metas or some gorgeous Sonus faber or something 😁

128x128samureyex

Cool. Congradulations. It is great having a system you really enjoy. Typically I am thrilled with my system for about seven to ten years until I start to realize I might have enough funds to start thinking about an upgrade cycle.

It would be great to see your system. There is a place under your UserID to create your virtual system. Easy to post some photos… do not have to be masterpieces. It is great for use to see what you have and where you put it.

Happy here…and giving a thumbs up to the idea of small refinements, including room reflection, speaker placement and, for me, considering the ROI of modest power conditioning on a mid-fi system with heritage model big baffle speakers.

PS Props to this forum for providing a wealth of “refinement” info. There is no doubt that my system has steadily gotten better through small dollar (or zero dollar) tweaks using technical info shared here…about everything from component gain optimization, to noise floors, cable effects, and digital compression.

PSS - If there’s one topic that never adds to the body of agreed info? Let’s start another thread about burn-in/break-in LOL