Is there a truly musical multiple CD player?

And if so, what is it? I've got a friend who has a reasonably good system, Gallo Reference 3.1s with the bass amp, and an NAD T-785 receiver. I keep telling him that if he wants real music he will have to go with a single CD player but what he wants is a multiple CD player. Does a beast like this exist? And if so, what is the best one?
musclecbt
I have a $2200 modded Shanling T-200 SACD player and a $7500 TT setup. Its a virtual toss up. That is a CD player I can live with and I always hated digital until these last 4 years. Mike
I have a California Audio Labs CL-10 that I'm considering selling. It's in great condition, just doesn't meet my needs anymore.

I'm open to discussing selling it. Located in the New York City area.
My Sony c222 modded by SACDMods is truly a higher end CDP. Musical, very good imaging and wide sound stage.I REALLY ENJOY programing a variety of music to read to, listen to, or just drift off to sleep to, without having to get out of bed in the dark to change a disc. Quality, dependability and convenience, all for under $700 total outlay, including all shipping. There are a lot of good modders and modded multiple disc CDPs available, and as noted many times elsewhere in these forums, they are a great value if purchased used.