How to hook up monoblocks amp to single mono spkr

Dear all,
I am thinking to set up a mono playback using my mono cartridge, ss preamp, and mono block ss power amp. But I want to use one speaker only (hence pure mono).

I need advice on how to hook up one speaker to my mono block? Should I connect the speaker to both of red and black speaker cable (1side) to one of my mono block only? Or 1side of red speaker cable to one monoblock and black speaker cable (same side) to the other monoblock?

If first scenario, should I still turn on both monoblocks? As left And right interconnect from preamp go to both monoblocks.

Thanks in advance for any advice
gondo101
Use only one power amp and connect to the loudspeaker as normal (positive to positive, negative to negative). Are you using a mono preamp?
Like Onhwy61 said, only use one mono amp and hook it up as you normally would negative to negative and positive to positive. Then set your preamp to "Mono" playback and you should be fine.

If you try to combine both mono amps on one speaker the way you were suggesting, you'll likely blow something up.
Thanks a lot for the advice,
I am using stereo preamp, for this case should I choose the monoblock connected with red interconnect cable from preamp?
 And if I connect one monoblock only, what should I do with the other monoblock? Should I turn it on with black cable connected to preamp?
I am not sure what will be the function of the other interconnect connected to the unused monoblock amp

Am sorry for my dumb question as I can't afford to ruin my amp/speaker if something wrong happen when I experiment with it.