Music Server

I'm currently shopping around for a music server to add to my Linn audio system. I had a chance to audition the Linn Sneaky DS and was very impressed with the sound however, this music server requires that I have a computer to rip CDs and a network for the Sneaky DS to access to the music library. Doing some research on the Net, I've come across the Olive OPUS No4.

http://www.olive.us/products/opus4.html?PHPSESSID=644b8e636e13e473eb3045db23e2277d

Has anyone auditioned this music server? If so, what was your impression?

Any other suggestions for an audiophile-quality music server for around $2000-$3000?
agiaccio
For $2K-$3K, buy a McIntosh MS300 (used)

I'm very happy with the usability of this Escient-based unit.
If you don't have a network in place with almost any server you will have to type in the song information for each one you load to the server. All of the music servers I am aware of require an internet connection to retrieve this data. I currently use a Logitech Transporter which uses the music on my iMac and connects via my wireless network
I am very, very, very happy with my Apple TV (all iTunes songs using AppleLossless files) and an extrenal DAC. It's easily the best interface. If you have an iPod and therefore an iTunes account there is almost nothing to setting it up either. Since you have Linn equipment, I am guessing you have a UniDisc and therefore no external DAC. I would suggest the Apple TV ($250) or a MacMini($500) and an external DAC of your choice. The MacMini gets you a USB output, where the AppleTV has only TosLink, so that may work better for you. With the Linn's (speakers?) either the new PS Audio or Bel Canto DAC's would sound fantastic.

Good luck.