help me choose between Audionet and Constellation Audio

I am looking for help with my decision between Audionet and Constellation Audio. Both would be the entry level models. The Audionet amp 1 v2 and the Audionet pre G3. The Constellation would be the initiation series. Amp 1.0 and the pre 1.0. I am currently using Bat 51se pre and 75se amp with Totem Wind Design speakers. I am trying to get a little more detail without being harsh. Not sure how else I'd describe the sound I'm hoping to achieve.

thanks for the help.

dpm2340

Ok. We seem to be straying. I was first curious about who would choose one versus the other based on experience. Based on responses there are more audionet fans than constellation. I doubt you could go wrong with either. That is only an assumption on my part. Thanks for all input.

@dpm2340

If you are not a member on WhatsBestForum you might consider signing up and posting your question there as well to see if you get some additional input on both brands and your specific models in mind

I have the constellation stereo amp and the constellation pre. Both their introductory offerings.

I was going to suggest before buying anything listening to the new north series by Simaudio and especially the new Gryphon 333 integrated...oooh well