Selling on Audiogon

Hello. I’m wondering how to sell items on Audiogon. I’m suffering from extreme tinnitus and unfortunately have to sell my Focal Stellias. I can’t get near headphones and wonder if all hifi listening will come to an end.  They have under 50 hours on them. Do I have to join the insider division? Thanks.

paulg1966

Never had any issues selling there.  Easy and fair. Choose a category, take a picture, and post.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, hearing problems start just about the time you can finally afford the stereo system you have always wanted, or even worse just after you spent the money.

@paulg1966 I wasn’t always a dealer, but through this whole time (even when I was selling personal gear), I’ve always started with a no-returns policy. That said, I do care about my buyers’ happiness and typically take the time to make sure the item they purchase will meet their expectations, otherwise I try to help them understand their money may be better spent on a different product. If a person communicates dissatisfaction after purchase, at that point I may offer them an opportunity to return as I want them to be satisfied with their dealings with me. But if I offered a return policy up front, people would take advantage of me left and right. I suggest to go forward with a no return policy and maintain open communication with potential buyers in a way that leads to a mutually beneficial transaction for all.

Life is wasted on the young.

Unfortunately, hearing problems start just about the time you can finally afford the 

On the rare occasions I sell anything on here, or usually U.S. Audio Mart, I offer a DOA warranty, if it arrives DOA then the buyer must notify me within 24 hours of receiving it.  Shipping it back to me is their expense, damage incurred when shipped to them is covered by insured shipping.  Once I receive it and confirm it’s DOA and not damaged I will refund the price they paid and all shipping charges they paid.  Have not had an issue yet.  Seems fair.