what are your top "audio bargins" in your system history?

It is great to have all the money you need to have the best and endless upgrading.  But what about the components you've had that were inexpensive that turned out to be favorites of yours?

jusam

New Large Advents $150

Klipsch Heresy "Decorators" $300

Infinity RS-II towers $400

ATI 1502 $150

I still have the Advents and the ATI amp.

New Large Advent Utilities, $148(?) at Tech Hifi in 1978 as a HS graduation present. Refoamed by Miller sound. Still in my secondary system

Ohm Walsh 2000s for $2800/pr in 2009. End game speakers for me.

A pair of Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofers bought used for around $800 each. Never will they leave my system.

Arion Audio S500 stereo power amp. Got a special price on this one, but even at it’s list price at the time, $2500, it does everything I want an amp to do, nothing I don’t, and I can carry it under one arm if I need to.

Highly modified Beresford DAC by K Works. Only goes up to 96/24 and lacks USB input, but outperforms modern DACs costing much more. I paid $500 used including power supply.

Custom Sound Anchor stands for the Ohm speakers. Solid, effective and affordable.

16 years ago I bought a used pair of McIntosh mono blocks and tube pre amp to drive my 3.6 Maggies.  I could sell them for what I paid tomorrow.  Bit then I would lose the magic, LOL.

The one and only NAD 3020A back in the 70's.  Was the start of you can get quality without all the fuss from NAD.

2 pieces I acquired on used market

A used McCormack DNA 1 amp cica 1995

Great piece that I intend to have upgraded at some point by the designer Steve McCormack 's company.

Also a used pair of Reference 3a L integre floor standers. I find my self listening to them more often than more expensive SSM 6 Salk Sound stand mounts which I bought new