what are your top "audio bargins" in your system history?

It is great to have all the money you need to have the best and endless upgrading.  But what about the components you've had that were inexpensive that turned out to be favorites of yours?

jusam

Used LP's at the Goodwill for $3.....many of them almost mint.  And a set of mint, original, clean and working perfectly Dahlquist DQ 10 for $375.

My Marantz SA7S1 super audio player was a game changer in my system. Got it as a floor model for less than half price and is still spinning discs and sounding beautiful.

I acquired an Audio Research VT130 as a "throw it in" (that would be for free) while acquiring an SP15.  Someone had "adjusted" the left channel tube bias and it was blowing screening resistors. Once that was rectified I was amazed by the depth of stage the old gal had. Free is a hard price to beat. 

Jolida 301 amp, older definitive technology BP series bipolar speakers almost 30 years ago, ESS speakers from the 70’s with the amt tweeter/midrange, rogue Cronus magnum 2 amp, ps audio ds jr (wish I still had for second system), and now the ps audio sprout 100 for a second system. 

I would have to say a Marantz 2265B reciever that someone gave me back in the early 80's  That was the beginning of my audiophile journey 

Recently l bought a used Spectron musical MK lll class D amp designed by John Ulrich and the old beast almost weighs 60lbs