Paradigm Studio 100 v3/tweeter assembly down to the screws

Hello. I have a set of Paradigm Studio

100 v3 speakers. I need a replacement tweeter assembly. I cannot exchange one on eBay for a new diaphragm as my entire assembly went missing. I had taken it apart before moving and cannot find it. I need to stick with the original tweeter as I need the whole assembly and I do not believe any other manufacturer would have the exact fit for the housing, etc. I’m even missing the four mounting screws. I did find the magnet with the three screws for the diaphragm but I’m still short the mounting piece, triangular piece that secures the diaphragm to the magnet and four mounting screws. Thanks.

paulg1966

Hello friends. I ended up registering my old studios with Paradigm after all these years and sending in request for the needed parts. They responded and told me they cannot send parts for this out. If I want it fixed I have to ship the 70 lb speaker to Canada and back. I believe I will save up for B@W 803 diamonds or studios. If someone lists the actual assembly with screws on E bay.I will get the tweeter assembly in the interim. I’m not paying to have these speakers shipped when I can fix them myself. It’s to bad Paradigm couldn’t send me the parts. I’ve been a loyal customer for over 20 years,  owning both Studio 100 and Prestige series,

If you’re saving up for 803Ds I’d highly recommend you go out and listen to some other brands like Vandersteen, Joseph Audio, ProAc, Usher, QLN, Martin, Sonner, Verity Audio, etc. as, IME are all better and are at least worth a listen with your music.  I worked for Magnolia for a bit and so I know the sound of the D3 line very well along with all the others mentioned above and there’s just better out there so take the time to hear alternatives since you seem to have the time. The 100s don’t owe you anything at this point so just let them go and move on — you’ll be much happier. Just my $0.02 FWIW, and best of luck.

I too was a loyal, strike that, inexperienced Paradigm customer beginning with Studio 100’s versions 1 and 2 and paid for auditioning in home S8’s. To this day I can’t explain why I bought into the all in house manufacturing as lowering the cost while maintaining a level of quality pitch.

Only after a different speaker direction did I realize my lack of comparative speaker listening experience I was my own victim.

Those different speakers were used and still substantially more expensive. At one point during the last fourteen years I physically damaged one of the tweeters. I emailed the manufacturer and included their serial numbers. After sending them payment they shipped a direct replacement, the solder and temperature range for the repair.

When I listened to the then newly released Persona 9H with all ARC, sadly I could still hear distinct traces of what must be the Paradigm house sound. Another on these boards framed them as, "home theater speakers."

I’m with soix. Vandersteen, Joseph Audio, Marten. Keep squirreling it away.

hi paulg.i also have the studio 100 v2    i recently thought i had a tweeter that was going out  talked to dealer had me send in the tweeter wasnt the tweeter but i did find out they dont make that tweeter anymore the newwer versions will not work well without changing  the crossover  i suggest u try to find the parts u lost in your move