Streaming alternatives to pricey kaleidoscope?

I've looked at the kaleidoscope system  and found it compelling but also it's inconvenient and very pricey, regardless of your income level the pricing is very annoying.

Netflix, HBO, Amazon Apple, and the other lesser streaming services offer good sound along with the video but they have limited the ability to improve the sound Quality which is very sad.

Is there any service out there that is aspiring toward what kaleidoscope has done? Where is surprising and disappointing is that sound quality is so poor these days for the streaming services. It's a modern day tragedy in my opinion.

jumia

@kota1   Just to be clear, the company name is Coherence Systems. The brand name is ADD-Powr.™. In a nutshell, the Symphony I/O is a pass thru device that restores the harmonic integrity to the streaming network. It accepts ethernet or usb signals. There is an intensity switch that controls the degree of our harmonic field directly upon the interface.

I looked at this device for about $450. It appears to be a filter and not much else is really described on the website. It uses the word harmonics and it's description which is interesting but very empty comment.  It doesn’t have any impact on the HDMI cable which I think appears to be the real issue here.

Anybody ever use this thing?

I guess a follow-up question related to the symphony I/o pass through device for an ethernet cable hast to do with how the heck does it harmonically modify a stream of Data over an ethernet cable?? And if there's an intensity switch involved how the heck does this impact dataflow over the ethernet cable??

@xymox 

You may use Audiogon for selling the ATVX .    
It seems that your product has produce some interest  here.

@jumia 

I have been using QRT/Add-Powr products for 20 years. I like that it is only 1 thing to purchase but upgrades everything in your system. Here is a review of the ethernet switch: