Decware and “The List”

So….this 

128x128eag618

I have one of the new Zen TORII MK5 amps, that I went and picked up in person back in November of 2021, I originally ordered the MK4 and they had just come out with the MK5 so I instead got the MK5 from Steve, I only waited 11 months for the amp at that time.

It is a great amp, and I converse with Steve about different tubes all the time and he has been very helpful with choosing the tubes I use.

Their amps are definitely worth the wait and I will end up giving mine to my son when I can no longer enjoy listening to music (20 to 30 years hopefully).

There are orders from 2021 on that list that still haven’t been started yet. Yikes.

@eag618 Wish you and family the best!
Patience, patience, patience! Been on “THE” list for over 14 months for a Torii Jr. and i’m probably a little past 1/2 the wait. It has given me a chance to try other amps while I wait. When i ordered I was told it was a 1 year wait.  Doubt I’ll ever order another Decware product with a 2 year wait.

@tksteingraber If you notice that list is orders from all over the world, and yet you do not see many people listing Decware amps for sale on the secondary markets, that is because most people keep them once they get them, plus all of their products are hand made by a small group of people that are dedicated to making things the best that they can.

If you are ever in Illinois near Elgin, I would be happy to demo my amp for you.

You could also send an email to Steve to see about a tour of the factory, it is really small it's like a large garage like structure.