Decware and “The List”

So….this 

128x128eag618

I waited about 9 months+ for a ZMA. It was worth it and then some. Everything said here is true: they are great to deal with, Steve is completely reachable and Sarah in customer service is terrific. My ZMA, coupled with a Backert Rhumba 1.3 drives my DeVore O96’s effortlessly and the ZMA sounds absolutely beautiful. Lots of tube magic and yet plenty of detail  and sparkle.

I have one of the new Zen TORII MK5 amps, that I went and picked up in person back in November of 2021, I originally ordered the MK4 and they had just come out with the MK5 so I instead got the MK5 from Steve, I only waited 11 months for the amp at that time.

It is a great amp, and I converse with Steve about different tubes all the time and he has been very helpful with choosing the tubes I use.

Their amps are definitely worth the wait and I will end up giving mine to my son when I can no longer enjoy listening to music (20 to 30 years hopefully).

There are orders from 2021 on that list that still haven’t been started yet. Yikes.

@eag618 Wish you and family the best!
Patience, patience, patience! Been on “THE” list for over 14 months for a Torii Jr. and i’m probably a little past 1/2 the wait. It has given me a chance to try other amps while I wait. When i ordered I was told it was a 1 year wait.  Doubt I’ll ever order another Decware product with a 2 year wait.