Gryphon Diablo 120?

My current integrated amp is a Yamaha AS2100. I've been planning an upgrade. I have done a lot of research and I'm interested in the Gryphon Diablo 120 integrated amp, I've found a pre owned model and I'm considering purchasing it. My speakers are Sonus Faber Cremona M. I also have 2 KEF R400B sub woofers conected to the Yamaha. From the description of the Gryphon sound, I think it will work. Does anyone have real life experience with this amp. Any thoughts on how it will work with the SF speakers.

chasda

The Gryphon & Sonus Faber synergy is a well known one. A good audio friend of mine runs the Guarneri with either the Diablo 300 or Jadis pre & monos, I always preferred how it sounds with the Gryphon than with the tube gear. But it’s a matter of taste and type of music you listen to. On classical music Gryphon is far ahead, but on Jazz, the Jadis gear just manages to sound more musical.

Here’s a good review of the Gryphon. Full disclosure, I used to write for them so I know first hand there’s no puffery BS, and I trust that what their reviewers say is what they really hear. Hard to see going wrong with this amp, and hope this helps…

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/1175-gryphon-audio-designs-diablo-120-integrated-amplifier-dac