WireWorld Chroma ethernet cable

Dear All I am planning to change a generic cord to the Wireworld chroma ethernet cord from the router to the Sreamer Lumin U2 mini what should I expect and what are your experience if anyone has used one 

thank you

jasbirnandra

I'd go for the Starlight 8, the red one.

It's truly an excellent cable and although more expensive it'll give you at least 80% SQ of the Platinum 8.

If you believe in all the marketing hype around WireWorld cables then try one…I tried Starlight 8 Twinax Ethernet Cable in my system. And it was an absolute crap (sorry). IMO, there are much better cables available now that excels in sound and build quality over some of these over-hyped branded cables like Chroma or Starlight 8. Try this cable before you spend money on any other brand,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VVFB8VX/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A1EA54VWB150Z7&th=1

I just replaced the bog stock cable with a Pangea Audio premier se ethernet cable and it was well worth it! I  can't compare with others but for 150 bucks a 4 meter length I'd say it was the best bang for buck I've experienced. Was the last cable to be upgraded and wasn't expecting much, pleasantly surprised.