Need advice on building a system from a mishmash of components!

Hi, 1st time at posting so I apologize in advance if I screw up.

As a result of wonderful gifts, purchases and inheritance I have the following components.  Is anyone interested in providing some recommendations on how to pair them up for a good system or two? Purchase new components to improve?  I listen to jazz, a little classic rock. I listen to a lot of vinyl and many CDs

Thank you in advance.

MacIntosh Amp SS MC2105 - Great condition Refurbished by Audio Classics 105 watts/channel  1972 I believe

Adcom Amp GFA535 60 watts into 8O  1987  Good condition

Adcom Pre-amp 555 1987 Good condition

Golden Tube Audio Pre-amp SEP-1 No phono  1995  Excellent condition

Rega Saturn CD Player 2007 or so, very good condition,

Pioneer Tuner TX6800 Very good condition 1980-81

Luxman Turntable Quartz DD, PX99  1980's?  Good condition, Grado red cartridge, under 10 hours

Niles SVCC Speaker Control System  1980s, 4 volume controls for 8 speakers  Very good condition

2 B&W 705 speakers (curved top) with stands, 2004 Excellent condition

2 Totem Mite speakers with stands.  2005  Excellent condition

2 Magnepan Ribbon speakers - very good condition, with oak sides, metal feet.  MMG I believe (They are wrapped up)  As I have a fairly small house I'm not sure that these will fit...

Definitive Technology Super Cube 3 - Excellent condition, maybe 5 hours,   Active.  7.5" woofer with 2 radiators 

KLH Small Sub - passive, cheap piece.

I am not sure of the best pairing of components to make one good system, and where I should jettison and / or invest in other components.  Or if I shoild look at making 2 systems... I realize that this is not high end stuff, but its the best I have at the moment!  Thank you for any and all suggestions.  

scooneytunes

The 3 items worth keeping are the 2105 Mac amp the B&W 705 and the Pioneer tuner. These 3 items will keep a solid resale value. Then focus on getting the best sound per dollar. A late model Mac preamp will be a great improvement over both current preamps. Update your sources, can't be specific due to not knowing your financial situation. 

I'd run the Rega Saturn into the Golden Tube preamp and that into the Mac amp. Any of the speakers listed would be just fine try listening and seeing which you prefer. And you have enough gear to build a 2nd system around the Adcom gear and whatever speakers you end up not choosing.

Your room is going to be a big factor in which speakers work best for you.  I'd suggest trying them all with the Mac and Golden Tube preamp, and decide for yourself.

I would keep the Totem and B&W speakers, the Mac amplifier, the tube preamp,  the TT and CD player and tuner. The Maggies may require a different amplifier.

Purchase an outboard phonostage that mates well with the Grado cartridge.

Put a system together then swap out the speakers to get a feel for the sonic characteristics you most enjoy. 

The Adcom gear will likely be used in a secondary system. The 535 amp may serve as a backup. 

Thank you very much for all your time and experienced advice. 

In response to Grisleybutter, some of the items (e.g. Adcom) I have had for many, many years, other items were recently gifted to me and I have not had the opportunity to test them all.) I appreciate your advice on quality - and maybe selling it all for a $1,000 integrated amp.  But first I am going to play, er...  experiment, with what I have - as many of you suggested.  After all, the Mac was recently refurbished and the speakers are like new.  

Yes, GHDPrentice, I agree - I am lucky to have these options.   

Thanks to all of you - your advice was helpful.  Clearly I need to stay up late for some experimenting!  Given the small size of the rooms in my 100+ year old house I think the Maggies are out.  Radio reception is terrible where I live, so the Pioneer is out as well.   Likewise, the cheap sub will be out.   And the Niles, although reported as good quality, will probably be out as well since I won't be using it, and someone else might.

I am going to research phono--outs for use with the GTA into the Mac to learn how that sounds. (Thanks Russ69, I had forgotten about that option.)  I might have learn about tubes next.  I'm sure the single tube is pretty old.   I have already paired the Adcom with the Mac, so I will see which I like better. Since the B&Ws and Totems are like new, I will keep both sets.  

I'm not sure about the Super Cube 3 sub. More experimenting.  The cheap one is out.

And yes - I will start saving to replace the sources - the Rega and the TT.  They both have a bit of mileage.

Thank you all again!