Cumulative Effect of cables question

I recently picked up an Isoclean power cord used which kind of blew my mind. Stereo field is wiiiiiiiide. Channel separation is insane. 

but

it blooms in the lower midrange/mid bass and it’s a little much. I have been re-tuning my subs to counter act it. I moved the cord from the power amp to the Linestage and it was the same but less (given the ridiculous power supply the Athena has I’m not surprised. Anyway, with it on the Linestage I get most of the width and separation and like half the bloom. 
So

It’s got me thinking about getting another to put back on the power amp but am admittedly leary about too much bloom. I currently have an Audio Envy Ocean on everything (save the Linestage). So would adding another Isoclean cumulatively bloom with 2 components in the same chain?

gochurchgo

Sounds like the Isocleans are just not a good fit for your tastes/system, so take that as a huge clue.  Please fill in the rest of your components and cables and what improvements you’re looking for.  There are plenty of cables that can improve imaging/3D soudstage without added bloom.  The more info you give here, the better recommendations you’ll get.  Adding another Isoclean seems like a recipe for disaster as cables from the same manufacturer tend to be additive to what you already heard. 

I've found Kimber and Synergistic's products to allow increasing ambient info through, while decreasing in their editorializing of tonality/timber/etc, as I moved up their product line.

Both manufacturers' lower priced products are VERY good, as regards transparency, but: everything gets better, moving up the price scale.

Of course: that's in my room, with my system and there are a multitude of variables.

(Everything @ghdprentice  said, +1)

Something that has served many well, for a number of years, is the Cable Company's 'Lending Library'.       An excellent way to experiment with a variety of components, for a fraction of list.

https://www.thecableco.com/cable/index/borrowform

I added a pic to my system page. I guess it doesn’t show without one? I don’t know.

anyway I took a chance on the Isoclean used. I’ll look into all suggestions. The bummer is I can get another Isoclean but seems like that going to be a bad move. I’m definitely not unhappy with my AE cords but the ISO is in a whole different league.

Sometimes you can buy used and previous owner didnt run in sufficiently.Seems that better cables take lots of time to settle and work out anamolies/flip flopping of treb/bass.My furutech cables seem like there coming into there own after 400-500 plus hours.Just a thought.It sitting on top of the amp? is ?

That’s the Isoclean cord. It weighs like 8lbs and since I have to crawl back there it’s all a mess right now.