Thinking about getting some bookshelf/standmount speakers

Right now I`m using Revel F52`s along with 4 subs.

I`m looking to change things up just for fun.

My room is 18'x22' with a sloping ceiling that goes from 8' to 13' and I have acoustic panels for sound treatment in place.

I don`t want the 'head in a vice' sweet spot first and foremost.

I`ll be keeping the 4 subs so deep bass is not a requirement but a big open sound with great midrange is.

I like detail and pinpoint imaging too.

The bookshelf speakers have to be as good or better than the F52`s (sans bass response) across the board.

Looking forward to your suggestions !

scm

+ whatever for Harbeth, I have the 30.2 XDs with a pair of REL subs, love them. The HL5s yogi posted look like a good deal.

They are not the best for loud rock though, which is fine for me, rock is not what I sit down and pay attention to, but everyone once in a while I get the urge to look for a "rock speaker" maybe Tannoy (in addition to the Harbeth’s), ) but I digress...

Dynaudio 20is. Great sounding room filling and easy to drive. There is a mint pair being offered now on us audiomart I didn't check to see if they were listed on Agon.  Get them and you will never look back. The I version is a pretty newer model.

+whatever for the Joseph Pulsar Graphene.   They are the best small stand Mount speaker I’ve heard.   The Audio Physic Spark is the second best.   Third for my ears is the ProAc Super Tablette Signature.   All need to be well paired with subwoofers.

YMMV.