Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
Pro Studio relates to the paint treatment I requested and a larger resonator than the original design.  My speakers were voiced to accommodate my cavernous room.  It is 20'w x 35'L with ceiling starting at 12' going to 16' at peak.  Horns can have a tendency to be extremely bright and forward.  In my case, the sound will be slight less forward which is perfect for my room.  I will be able to maximize my low level listening when combined with my Canary Audio Grand Reference 125wpc 300B tube amps.  By the way, the Amps have a combined 16 300B tubes.  Having a massive 18" subwoofer will provide me a perfect complement of bass.

As soon as I receive and hook up all of the new equipment I will be providing a detailed analysis.

Line Magnetic Field Coils Version (Clone of Western Electric) Will get you 95% their with out the cost factor of owning a Western Electric System.

Another recomendation is the Field Coils from Classic Audo Loudspeakers absolutly musical

A new update as of this week.  I am changing all of my equipment.  Gone will be Canary Audio Grand Reference 300 B Monoblocks, Canary Audio C1800 PRe Amp, Viking Acoustic Grande Voix Speakers, and my Lampizator Horizon DAC.  I have to say this was an outstanding system for me and my wife loved the speakers.

In will be an all Aries Cerat Line-up with the exception of my Lucas Audio LDMS Music server.  

Aries Cerat Essentia Monoblocks

Aries Cerat Ageto Preamp

Aries Cerat Kassandra 2 Reference DAC

Aries Cerat Aurora Horn speakers.  

I started this thread a couple of years ago and my journey has been fun and great but this system is my LAST system period.  

@willgolf 

Are the Aurora a new speaker in their line? I didn't see it on their website. The speakers are unique looking, but beautiful.