Pass and electronic music

I'm considering my next system and maybe going with class A amplification with high sensitivity speakers. I've never owned anything from Pass Labs and would like to try the INT25 with possibly the Klipsch Heresy IVs. I mostly listen to electronic music with a smattering of everything else (pop, country, American standards...) So how are Pass components with electronic music? Thanks!

bluorion
Post removed 

@jwpstayman 

but like most european amplifier designs of late, they automatically go into a "sleep mode" after so many minutes of no music where they stay warmed up and ready to go, but only draw 8 watts.  Crazy energy-efficient for solid state

It's an EU requirement. And a good one at that.

For electronica, my suggestion would be valve preamplifier, solid state power amp.

Valves to bring warmth and humanity, solid state power for the bass, slam and fear factor.

I use a Wavac pre and Boulder power, Focal speakers and i listen mostly to electronica, by which i include deep,and hard, soulful and banging house, drum and bass, trap, trip hop, trance and occasionally techno.

The only Klipsch speakets i have experience with are the LaScala, and they were completely inadequate for electronica, literally cutting off the sub bass region as if it didn't exist. Unacceptable. 

Post removed 
Post removed