Best dealer on Ebay to purchase authentic new Oyaide products from

I'm wanting to purchase a set of the Oyaide Focus xlr plugs and don't want to pay the $100 + mark-up from US sellers.  I was going to purchase from Smart Imports of Japan but their site has been down for a couple weeks now and no way to tell if it's temporary or not.   Who are reliably authentic Oyaide sellers on Ebay?  Any other seller recommendations?  Thanks

lcherepkai
Post removed 

Why not check out VH Audio?   Chris may have exactly what you need without the worry of counterfeit wire. 

The US dealers are charging around $300 for a set and I need 2 sets for a retermination project.  And the cable manufacturer is charging $350 for the service so.....   really would like to get the xlr plugs as cheap as possible and I've bought Oyaide 046's off Ebay in the distant past and they were authentic but, yes, there certainly has been a proliferation of of fakes hence this post.  I will check with VH Audio but expect him to be in the $300 range as well.  Thanks!

I have bought many sets of Oyaide interconnects from this company and they are all authentic Cables – STOKYO they are reasonably priced and the shipping was very quick.