French Decca Records - Circa 1977

Greetings!

I was hoping with the vast experience of our forum members that some of your might be able to share your thoughts of the sound quality and pressing quality of the Decca Record Label made in France around 1977 for classical music?

Prices for titles that I'm looking at have been ranging $200- $300... pricey, but I'm not sure that indicates excellent sound quality or pressing quality.

Any help or advice you can share with me would greatly be appreciated :)

Best wishes,
Don

no_regrets

I don’t know anything about it.  Are these French pressings of the Decca catalog, or were they recordings made in France and not generally issued?  I worked in a record store in Ann Arbor back then that claimed to carry every recording available in the world, and I don’t remember anything about French Decca

@mahler123   This recording was made in France by Decca.  I have never come across French Decca records myself, so I thought I'd reach out to the great forum members here to see if anyone has any experience with these?

Best wishes,

Don

Artist: Nemanja Radulović
Composer: Niccolò Paganini

© 2013 Decca Records France, under exclusive license to Universal Music Classics, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

I grabbed these credits off an album on Qobuz. There was a Decca Records France. Discogs now lists the label as Universal France. 

rtist: Nemanja Raduloić

Artist: Nemanja Radulović