Synergistic Research Master Fuse £565

Only saw this yesterday that Synergistic Research make a Master Fuse that costs £565. That's a heck of a lot of money for a fuse, and I am sure there are those that can afford them will purchase without hesitation.

128x128alan60

Anyone actually interested in improving the sound/presentation of their system and curious, as to whether a simple fuse change might make a difference, can audition the Synergistic, at home, for 30 days, without risk.

Click on the following and scroll down slightly.   You'll notice a proclamation/seal, promising your money back, if dissatisfied.

No excuse not to try them for yourself (or a plethora of Synergistic's other products in your own home and system, with your own ears*) to dispel any mystery.

SO MANY variables

SO MUCH bias and unfounded opinion

*Obviously: one must trust their ears as well as: capacity for discerning the truth, because the Denyin'-tologists will tell you, "You're crazy!" (or some variant).

https://www.synergisticresearch.com/fuses/master-fuse/

HAPPY LISTENING!

I just purchased their "Purple" fuse for my REGA Aethos. It made a noticeable improvement.  You All can debate whatever you want.  I've been doing this for over 50 years.

Lawrence From MI