New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

I have been using an Arion S-500 class D amp for almost 4 years and couldn't be happier.  Designer Mike Kallelis really did a fine job on this design.  Very clean, neutral, extended at both ends, and never has any digital nasties.  Plenty of juice for my speakers, which love the high wattage.  And very reasonably priced, too!  

I have AGD Audions and Atma-Sphere Class D.

Both are excellent. Among the best ever.

The AGD are more tube-like and the Atmas are more dynamic and transparent.

PS Audio has Ice power Class D monoblocks. S1200 and 700 models

Rogue Audio has a Hybrid Tube/class D integrated. 

I purchased AGD Audion mono blocs last week . I have 86 hours on them and they are special....... THANKS Alberto.  I researched and read the reviews and owner impressions and can happily state that these aren't hyped products with gimmicky tubes. Give them a chance to get some hours and you will be rewarded.