B&W Nautilus 804 - center speaker - SACD 5.1 and Hometheater

I want to 'upgrade' my center speaker for large living room system with Nautilus 804 front main, 18" Dayton sub driven by ED LT1300 and (for now) AR rear (have Infinity RS225, Reference 2, Dayton on hand to try). 

Centers are AR CS25HO, recently (lower profile, to put under TV) replaced with Polk Monitor XT35 and Signature S35 (nice low profile, fit under TV). But now giving into the need to raise the TV to allow use of a BETTER center speaker (SACD made the need for a good center speaker clear to me). 

Price is ALWAYS a concern (and used is certainly considered) and I would like to stay under $300. 

Would a CC6 be an upgrade and good match? LCR6? LCR600? HTM62?

The "Nautilus" line of centers appear cost prohibitive, even used (and very bulky, with stupid tweeter on top, but may have to accept bulky disadvantage to some extend, just not putting a 15" high center under the TV).

There is a Center 2 (but already over $300, not sure how high it will sell) on auction right now. 

I have not looked into other brand yet, but may find better bang for buck outside B&W, and not sure anymore how important 'sound matching' is; in the past tried to use center that uses same tweeter/mid range drivers as front main speakers. 

kraftwerkturbo

Any of the Monitor Audio Platinum center 3-way speakers are outstanding. Make sure you get to a 3-way if you want the most performance.  2-way centers have limited dynamic range and narrow sweet spot.  Don't worry as much about -3db point. :)

PS - The Gold line is also good and less expensive.  Sorry I missed your price requirements.

@erik_squires The cheapo Gold go for TWICE my budget, sadly. 

How about Monolith by Monoprice THX-365C (3 way) or SVS Prime (3 way)?

I would not use the CC6 as it’s not in the same performance league. If you can stretch a bit, which you should as the center speaker is critical for good HT performance, here’s a nice HTM61 that’d be a much better fit.
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649949818-bampw-htm61-s2/

If you’d rather not buy used I think this SVS center is excellent and would likely blend well with your speakers. They offer a 45-day, risk-free trial with free shipping both ways.
https://www.svsound.com/products/prime-center

Hope this helps, and best of luck.