Digital Cable Recommendations

All,

I am looking to upgrade from my Nordost Silver Shadow cable. I can do RCA or BNC with adapters. The Silver Shadow plays bigger than its price point, but something is missing. I do prefer a warmer presentation. Greatly appreciate some suggestions!

128x128jeffreyw

@maxboy00 

@ghdprentice 

Cardas appears to be a good fit from recommendations and reviews.

Also, intrigued by Audience Front Row Digital and Shunyata Sigma V2, but not many comments/reviews of the products!

OP,

There is a real advantage to being able to read about products from Main stream media before you buy. While you may choose a new upstart with a great new product, the odds are that companies that have been putting money into R&D for decades are going to, produce products that are of top quality and will hold their value versus a one off, or something with a couple good attributes and some short comings. So, in general, I stick with highly reviewed products.

Has anyone ever used the digital cables from Abbas or the Super Array from Chord?

As @christianb5s4 said, the DH Labs digital cables are ridiculously high performing for their price. I know their cables have not been the most hyped in recent years but big props to them. The value is just insane. 

Kimber D60 is a reviewer digital cable.If you can find used Marigo apparition digital cable is also excellent.Kimber d60 is detail with right system like tubes it’s hard to beat. Marigo  huge soundstage and lots of air, instruments placements is there as well.Full bodied.Both Kimber And Marigo has natural extension and speed. Vocals are to die for.