Add-Powr Power Conditioner Review

The owner of Add-Powr was doing business previously as QRT making a very similar product until he sold it to Nordost.  The Add -Powr products are unique in that they upgrade the power in your walls, not just what you plug into them. This review is for the $$ flaghship product but they have many others on their website.

I use two of his products (one from thge QRT line and one from Add-Powr) in my system and the benefits are cumulative, here is the review of the "Sorcr" in hifi+

kota1

@kota1 Dude you’re trusting a guy named Buzz to do an audio review about power. Funny , thanks.

Recent Sorcer x4 owner here. Posted my thoughts earlier on a discussion that has been since deleted since a few decided to tear the product down even so they never exoerienced it. To recap, very helpful for all my digital sources, adding a certain light, airy feel to the music, more engaging, happier sound. But for analog sources I turn it off, not necessary, can over do the brighter end of things. Of course that's all room dependant, my experience being in my house of stereo.

@kota1 

Thank you for sparking my interest again in ADD-POWR.  A product line thats been on my radar in recent times.