Add-Powr Power Conditioner Review

The owner of Add-Powr was doing business previously as QRT making a very similar product until he sold it to Nordost.  The Add -Powr products are unique in that they upgrade the power in your walls, not just what you plug into them. This review is for the $$ flaghship product but they have many others on their website.

I use two of his products (one from thge QRT line and one from Add-Powr) in my system and the benefits are cumulative, here is the review of the "Sorcr" in hifi+

kota1

You should call and discuss with him, great guy and I have been using his stuff for years (decades)? Always a 30 day audition so no risk. Start with an entry level item for proof before you move up. I have never seen a professional review that panned or was lukewarm.

This is a recent review of a different product for your ethernet/USB connection. Often on sale for less than the MSRP:

@ozzy I also have a JL Audio CR-1 what do you think of it, it seemed to me that I heard it in the chain but I’d love to hear your thoughts. I also have a couple 113 subs are yours noisy did the Sorcer take the hum away. Thanks

@kota1 thanks maybe he is the person to talk to about my confounding hum in my JL Audio subs I’ve spent about $30k on power and still can’t figure out what’s going on.

in the picture you posted he uses P20 power units also I bought 2 of them and it didn’t help my noisy subs.

@kota1 Dude you’re trusting a guy named Buzz to do an audio review about power. Funny , thanks.