WBT Banana Connectors

I recently acquired some Canare 4s11G to make speaker cables. 10ft runs, for JBL L100s and a Marantz 2270. Has anyone used, or a fan of the the WBT Bananas? I am considering the copper version, silver a bit out of budget. Also would welcome hearing experiences on working with them making cables. Thank you!

https://kimber.com/connectors/wbt-0610cu

jtg_ts

Hi jtg_ts!   Go silver if you can afford it. Some other brand might be cheaper. Test (with a magnet) all the connectors in the speaker path (amp and speaker box connectors and be sure they are not magnetic (contain iron). I just switched out some connectors on an amp with all copper ones and there is a definite difference (improvement). You've got pretty good cables now. Be sure other connectors aren't  preventing you from hearing how good they are. Happy Listening!

This thread is bringing out the technical challenges  of banana connectors.  Traditional bananas are often gold plated steel (yes steel) as springs are needed to make them expand in the "banana" section.

Solid silver and copper (such as ofc) are very soft.  KLEI is one of my favorite connector manufacturers.  they make low mass, high conductivity connectors.  but solid copper won't be strong enough with a heavy cable.  

I like the tellurium copper with heavy silver plating (tellurium alloy copper is not quite as conductive but much stronger than pure copper).

Jerry